This compact Micron 2.0 Clip Point Folding Knife from SOG features a 2.3″ straight-edge 420 stainless steel blade that flips out of a 2.8″ stainless steel handle. When closed or fully opened, the blade is reliably kept in place using a lockback mechanism. This mechanism, along with the blade’s nail mark, combines to allow for easy blade deployment.
The blade’s bead-blasted finish provides a textured, non-reflective look while the handle features both a silhouetted SOG logo and stainless steel construction that resists corrosion. Jimping positioned along the spine of the blade enhances thumb stability and pressing force for forward grips, and the handle’s keychain hole provides a convenient carrying option.
This Micron 2.0 Clip Point Folding Knife is distributed by the manufacturer within clamshell packaging.
- Compact, 2.3″ folding blade with clip point
- 420 stainless steel construction
- Straight-edge style with nail mark for opening
- Bead-blasted finish provides a textured, non-reflective look
- Jimping along the spine enhances thumb stability and pressing force for forward grips
- Knife is 5.0″ long with blade open
- Reliable, lockback mechanism keeps blade fully closed or fully open
- Combines with blade’s nail mark for easy opening
- Stainless steel construction
- Handle with silhouetted SOG logo
- Keychain hole for convenient carrying
- 2.8″ handle length